Before using the sticker on WhatsApp, you must first check WhatsApp version because the sticker features only run if your WhatsApp is at least in this version:
– Version 2.18.329 (for Android)
– Version 2.18,100 (for iOS)
If this requirement is met, you can go to the following steps:
- Download and install Personal Sticker For WhatsApp.
- Determine which sticker you want, and note the ID or sticker number.
- Download the sticker PNG image file using first URL format.
- Extract ZIP file earlier.
- Delete unnecessary files, such as:
- Open the “Personal Stickers for WhatsApp” application.
- Press the “+” button in lower right.
- Choose which images to use, and don’t forget to name the sticker package you choose.
How to use LINE sticker on WhatsApp?
- Open the WhatsApp application.
- Open chat individually or in groups.
- Click the emoticon button (left-bottom)
- Click the lower right option that’s shaped like a “sticker”
- Select sticker image you want to use.